Quoddle Baby Bottle Twin Pack 300ml - Newborn Flow
These gorgeous 300ml bottles have been designed and engineered in Cairns Australia by Baby Quoddle. All components are free of plastics, BPA, polycarbonates, phthalates and PVC.
The hand blown borosilicate glass, which is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant. Meaning it can withstand heating, cooling and is microwave safe. The logo has been sandblasted on so as to not have any leachable compounds.
The teat which is made in Malaysia from all-natural rubber, free from hardening agents and any harmful chemical compounds and perfectly shaped for composite and or bottle feeding. For cleaning of the rubber we recommend 'Milton' formula. Bottles and teats can be placed in formula and then air dried and stored in the refrigerator. The rubber must not be exposed to extreme heat although the glass bottle can be sterilised in any unit.
SPECS 2x 300ml (10oz) bottles 15.5cm x 6.5cm. Beautifully presented in a gift box.
- Easy-to-attach teat and bottle cap to seal the bottle when not in use
- Extra teats and caps available
- Glass is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant
- Teats are very hygienic as they are moulded as one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate
- The logo is sandblasted to eliminate leachable compounds from paints
- Designed to encourage nursing to be a shared experience, not for unsupervised use